Between Three Elves
December 11, 2015
#ShelfieElfie seems to be having a great time on his Tapestry adventures this month. That’s Danielle on the phone. He’s keeping her in line. Check out his daily progress at our three communities on our Instagram account.
“I’m thinking these Tapestry teams have a lot of magic. Like big elves themselves! I’ve been hanging out with everyone and haven’t lost any of my magic! There is certainly a magic surplus around here.”
-Elf on a Shelf, overheard talking to himself, Tapestry Retirement Communities
It seems there’s so much magic at Tapestry, #ElfonaShelf has been able to befriend many Tapestry team members. Here’s who he’s met:
- Jill, Restaurant Manager, Tapestry at Village Gate West
- Danielle, Restaurant Manager, Tapestry at Wesbrook Village
- Shaughn, Executive Chef at Tapestry at Wesbrook Village
- Chakri and Indika, Chefs at Tapestry at Wesbrook Village
- Scot, Executive Chef, Tapestry at Arbutus Walk
- Shawna, Programs Director, Tapestry at Wesbrook Village
- Jeff, Lead Server Supervisor, Tapestry at Village Gate West
- Joeck, Chauffeur, Tapestry at Wesbrook Village
- Lillian, Kumar, Florence, Lorraine, Housekeeping Team at Tapestry at Wesbrook Village
Check out the photos below to hear what #ElfonaShelf has been overheard saying. He’s a bit of a smarty pants at times. Be warned.